- Would you like to live and work in a fun, tropical beach paradise?
- Would you enjoy learning Spanish?
- Would you like to learn to surf, SUP, or scuba dive?
- Would you like to work and gain experience in the hospitality & tour industry?
- Would you like to be part of a great team of young professionals?
If you answered YES to the above questions, then you have found the right internship opportunity!
Hotel Santa Catalina Panama is part of a small but fast growing hotel group specialising in beach front hospitality at the top surfing beaches of Panama.
We offer interns (volunteers) the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the following areas:
– Hotel reception & customer service.
– Restaurant & bar service.
– Surf shop (retail) customer service.
– Tour concierge, operations & service.
– Yoga instruction.
– Surf & SUP instruction.
– Spanish instruction.
– Snorkel & Scuba dive instruction.
Gain experience in the hospitality & tourism business by interning (volunteering) at Hotel Santa Catalina. If you are currently studying hotel management, tourism or any related career path, this is your opportunity to get first hand experience with a growing hotel company that is specialised in surf, yoga, scuba, and language tourism in Panama.
The experience, friends, and connections you make while working with our hotels will prove to be invaluable to your long term success.
We seek students with a positive attitude, with good communication skills in English & Spanish, and driven to excel in the hospitality, tourism, culinary arts, or language arts industry. It is important that applicants are able to work in a team environment. We evaluate every applicant to determine which area of the business they best have a fit for.
We offer interns (volunteers) free accommodations in shared dorm rooms, 2 meals per day, and free participation in all of the activities that our hotel offers (surf, SUP, kayak, bicycle use, yoga, snorkel, etc).
If your passion is hospitality, tourism, culinary arts, language arts (teaching Spanish), massage, surfing, SUP, yoga, scuba or snorkelling, and you would like to intern (volunteer) with a young and progressive hotel group in an exciting and action packed location, then please complete the application form below: